Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I get inspiration?

If you have inspiration, you can more effectively develop your skills.
  •  The best inspiration, in my oppinion, is LOVE.

    Also good inspirations are:
  • MUSIC
  • BOOKS
  • GORGEROUS PHOTOGRAPHS
  • FILMS
  • POEMS
  • QUOTES
  • sometimes even GOOD WEATHER or FRESH AIR
  • CHANGE OF SEASON(for example, I get inspiration when long-waited spring comes)
  • following your DREAMS
Don't worry about finding inspiration. It comes eventually.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Followers

    Sunday, March 7, 2010

    Where can I get inspiration?

    If you have inspiration, you can more effectively develop your skills.
    •  The best inspiration, in my oppinion, is LOVE.

      Also good inspirations are:
    • MUSIC
    • BOOKS
    • GORGEROUS PHOTOGRAPHS
    • FILMS
    • POEMS
    • QUOTES
    • sometimes even GOOD WEATHER or FRESH AIR
    • CHANGE OF SEASON(for example, I get inspiration when long-waited spring comes)
    • following your DREAMS
    Don't worry about finding inspiration. It comes eventually.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment