Thursday, February 25, 2010

The beginning

I was 10 years old when I did the first photos. I did them on trip, where I went with my classmates. I didn't take the pictures with digital nor DSLR camera. I did them with an older camera. When my mother looked at them she said: ''I think they're nice. They're very well done for 10 years old child.'' I don't know, did she mean it for real or not. Did she really liked them? However, since then I started to be interested in photography.

Later I got digital camera...I can't say I took lots of photos in that time, I just thought I'm able to do nice pictures and that was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The beginning

I was 10 years old when I did the first photos. I did them on trip, where I went with my classmates. I didn't take the pictures with digital nor DSLR camera. I did them with an older camera. When my mother looked at them she said: ''I think they're nice. They're very well done for 10 years old child.'' I don't know, did she mean it for real or not. Did she really liked them? However, since then I started to be interested in photography.

Later I got digital camera...I can't say I took lots of photos in that time, I just thought I'm able to do nice pictures and that was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment