When I was 13 years old, I registered on deviantart.com . Well, actually I had one, but I didn't use that.
Later, I found one young, but quite talented photographer. Looking at his photographs I started to like more and more photography. I wanted to do the same pictures, in the same style. I often went outside to make photos and after that put them on deviantart. I took again and again lots of new photos....
But something was wrong. They weren't as beautiful as were the talented photographer's photos. I was a little bit sad about this but it didn't stop me. It forced me to do more and more photographs.
Today, i have DSLR camera, which I got few months ago, in January 2010. It's Canon EOS 1000D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Life is going to get interesting...
When I was 13 years old, I registered on deviantart.com . Well, actually I had one, but I didn't use that.
Later, I found one young, but quite talented photographer. Looking at his photographs I started to like more and more photography. I wanted to do the same pictures, in the same style. I often went outside to make photos and after that put them on deviantart. I took again and again lots of new photos....
But something was wrong. They weren't as beautiful as were the talented photographer's photos. I was a little bit sad about this but it didn't stop me. It forced me to do more and more photographs.
Today, i have DSLR camera, which I got few months ago, in January 2010. It's Canon EOS 1000D.
Later, I found one young, but quite talented photographer. Looking at his photographs I started to like more and more photography. I wanted to do the same pictures, in the same style. I often went outside to make photos and after that put them on deviantart. I took again and again lots of new photos....
But something was wrong. They weren't as beautiful as were the talented photographer's photos. I was a little bit sad about this but it didn't stop me. It forced me to do more and more photographs.
Today, i have DSLR camera, which I got few months ago, in January 2010. It's Canon EOS 1000D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment